Aerial view of Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Why Invest in Australia Real Estate Market:
– 4 Cities in Top 10 World’s Most Liveable Cities
– Good Time to Invest in Australia
– Government Regulations Conducive to Property Investment
- Minimal Government Land Sales:
Government unable to increase supply significantly to meet demand.
- Encouraging Tax Rules:
Australians can reduce their income tax through property investments, as Government allows negative gearing for tax deduction.
- To Fill the Mining Gap:
Government expected residential construction, which contributed about 1/5 in Year 2015, to fill the gap left by declining mining investments.
– Population Growth to Double
– Interest Rate at Record Low
– Australia Dollar Depreciating
– Foreign Demand:
Chinese are buying Australia Properties
Foreign Developers and Institution are investing in Australia
Stable Growth of Property Price: High Resistance to Economic Crisis